Probate & Deceased Estates


“Suffer any wrong that can be done you rather than come here!”


Charles Dickens - On the Court of Chancery

Legal obligations following a person’s death can be confusing and complicated. A lawyer’s assistance helps makes this time easier for Executors and family members.

Administering an Estate

Following the death of a person it may be necessary to do one or more of the following:

1. Apply for a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration

2. Transfer Real Estate and other property

3. Make an application under the Family Provision Act

4. Establish trusts for minors

If you are appointed an Executor, or are a family member with the responsibility for the administration of an Estate our experienced lawyers can help you.

Challenges to Wills

You should speak our lawyers if:

  • You are the Executor or Administrator of a deceased estate and someone is seeking to challenge the will.
  • You believe you are entitled to more of a deceased estate (in which case you will make a claim under the WA Family Provision Act.)